Many of the earliest civilizations believed that the key to healing yourself physically and spiritually began with use of herbs. Traditionally, Herbs would be used as medicine and detoxification and for everyday use against wrinkles, colds, infections, worms, pains and much more. In todays fast-paced society, we tend to forget that taking care of ourselves is fundamental to living a long and healthy life. These mighty leaves and plants are now making a comeback in the 21st century as we as a society are becoming more aware of their benefits.
Check Out The Top 10 Reasons All Natural Herbs Should Be in Your Diet:
1.DetoxificationEvery so often the body needs to detox by flushing out toxins that have gotten into our bodies by the food we eat and the enviroment. The leaf and stems content helps to flush out these toxins naturally and urine may be a brighter shade of yellow for the days you drink it.(Herbs To Use: Bissy, Soursop, Cerasee, Moringa, Spirulina)
2.Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth Many of the natural herbs inhibit diseased cell growth. While official research is limited on many of the herbs, it is growing and many are shown to have powerful anti-cancer properties without the damaging side-effects of drugs! These results can also be furthered by looking at the growth of cancer in our country compared to the incidence of cancer in many caribbean and asian areas where the people grow up ingesting these herbs. Studies have also shown that the older leaves contain these properties of cancer fighting.(Herbs To Use: Bissy aka Cola Nut, Soursop, Moringa, Guinea Hen Weed)
3. Sexual Arousal Many of the herbs give you energy but some are used specifically as a sexual stimulant and if used in excess can lower the sperm count. Its a great way to naturally boost your sex life and men and women can drink the tea without the side affects prescription drugs may give you. (Herbs To Use: Bissy, Spirulina, Medina)
4. Meditation Some of the earliest civilizations would use herbs to help clear their minds and calm their nerves to get more spiritual enlightenment. Herbs are still being used in many spiritual rituals around the world today. (Herbs To Use: All)
5. EnergyBy flushing toxins out of your system, your body will gradually start to have more energy. Not only that, your thoughts will be clearer! This is because your system is not working at its optimal level with these toxins. (Herbs To Use: Donkeyweed, Bissy, Moringa, Spirulina)
6. Natural Vitamins In the leaves and stems of these herbs are vitamins and nutrients just like many of the fruits that we eat. While we may take multivitamins to supplement our diets, its possible to take in these vitamins by our foods, including herbs. Some of these herbs contain Iron, vitamin A and vitaminC. (Herbs To Use: Cerasee, Medina)
7. Poisoning Ages ago people did not go to hospitals when they had food poisoning or snake bites! They would use a popular jamaican herb called Bissy. This herb is still used to this day in many asian and caribbean countries and is kept on hand in households. (Herbs To Use: Bissy)
8. Diabetes By cleansing the blood and the body some of the herbs are able to have a significant impact as a sugar control agent for Diabetes (Herbs To Use: Soursop, Cerasee, Guinea Hen Weed)
9. Blood Cleanser Cleansing your blood should be one of the main things you do when you find out you have any type of virus. While many people cleanse the blood by a variety of methods, taking in your herbs is one of the easiset. Most of the herbs that cleanse the blood also protect against flu and colds as well. (Herbs To Use: Bissy, Cerasee, Moringa, Medina)
10. Parasitic Worms Parasitic worms often come from eating pork or any unclean meat and can be hard to get rid of. By changing your diet, fasting and using specific herbs you can get rid of these little creatures that are feeding away in your body. Changing diet as well can help by staying away from refined white flour products, sugar filled and processed foods.These foods help parasites thrive. Symptoms of parasites include low energy, nutritional deficiencies, diarreah or loose bowels, pain in the abdomen, or increased appetite with weight loss. (Herbs To Use: Soursop, Cerasee)
*Statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease or health condition. It is also recommended that patients check with their doctors before taking herbs, to ensure that there are no contradictions with prescription medications.
There are no products to display. Try our search instead.